Tuesday, 12 November 2013

And into November we go...

All I can say is bah humbug to the fireworks!!

Not a problem on the 'actual day'  I'm not a party pooper!  but even last night the bombs were still going off.  If you own an animal you know how it affects the poor things.

Would you like to see Mya modelling  her fancy new jumper that my mum knitted?




What you didn't see was the battle I had when I initially put it on her.  There is a small hole near her leg - oops!  She was fine after a while and  when she went out after she appreciated it's warmth I can tell you!

Had to put this pic of her up too!  (Mad dog lady)


I do take pics of people too you know!!

My Grandson...


Yes he is holding a cable, patiently waiting for me to set up a Thomas the Tank thingy on the TV.  (Which I couldn't - so tears followed)  Whenever I take a photo of him he is always missing an item of clothing.  Normally his pants!

I have been sewing...







I'm in love with the little fella above.  He is part of an Woodland sampler I purchased  from



Love Love Love their patterns.  I have signed up for the Gingerbread Lane Sampler - haven't a clue what it will be.  It is sent out over 3 weeks and you don't know what it looks like until you get it.  You are thinking I must be mad buying it without knowing what I will be getting, but check out their other patterns and you will see why I am so excited!

Here is a sneak peek of what is to come...


Some more of my makes...







Some cupcakes for you to peruse...







I have finally got my appointment through to see a surgeon about  my Jaw problem.  I was referred back in May to Nottingham Hospital (I'm about 2 hours drive away) to see this particular Consultant as my usual chappie has done all he can for me.  I had to wait as this man was off work and only came back to work the end  October.  He is apparently one of the best so was recommended to wait for him.  I am going to be having my both of my Jaw Joints replaced.  Not a pleasant surgery but a necessary one.  Why is it though when you have to travel quite a distance you always end up with the earliest appointment ever!!  (not that I am complaining as I am grateful that things are moving forward).

I am also very excited to have been partnered up with Craftyfatcat for the Cracker swap I am taking part in.


So my seasonal cracker will soon be winging it's way across the sea's to South Africa.  I'm very excited!

Well I'm off to watch one of the many Christmas films I have recorded.  Pepsi and a tub of Ben & Jerrys (Baked Alaska) Ice cream - thank you very muchly...

NIght

Sue x




4 comments:

  1. Loving all your makes they are gorgeous!! Thanks for the cross stitch linky - off for a nosy as I am loving your gnome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful makes! You are so talented!! I love your pretty cross stitch and I am sure your recipient in sunny South Africa will love their cracker, what fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I'm just catching up with everyone to see how they are getting on with their cracker swaps

    I know it's a busy time of year but we are getting closer to last posting dates (i'm working on mine this weekend with the hope of getting it out early next week)

    please can you make sure you have made contact with your swap partner and exchanged addresses

    I'm really looking forward to seeing what you send and receive

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a great Christmas, very best wishes to you and yours for 2014
    BH x

    ReplyDelete